Exercise Daily’s Full Body Analysis Calculator will assist you in determining the body mass index (BMI), waist to hip ratio (WHR), body frame size, optimum weight, body fat, resting metabolic rate (RMR), calories burnt, target heart rate, and maximum heart rate.
You can easily use this calculator to determine the health status of your body.
Instructions to Use Full Body Analysis Calculator
If you don’t know how to use our Full Body Analysis Calculator, follow the instructions below:
- First, select the unit system (e.g., Metric or English)
- Now select your Gender
- Moving forward, you will have to enter your weight
- Next, enter your height
- Now, you have to enter your age in years
- Next comes the heart rate. You have to enter your heart rate while you are resting.
- Now, enter your waist according to the unit system you selected in step 1.
- Next, enter your hip measurements.
- Now, you have to enter your elbow width.
- It is the most important step. Please select the activity level carefully to get the most accurate results.
- Now, select your fitness goal (e.g., get fit, lose weight, etc.)
- After providing all the information, click on the “Calculate” button to get your Full Body Analysis results.
Note: Exercise Daily does not claim this tool to be perfectly accurate. Please consult your doctor or fitness trainer before taking any decision based on the results from this Full Body Analysis Calculator.