Exercise Daily – If you want to learn about the human digestion system, then this Digestion System Animation is perfect for you.
The food you eat makes an astonishing journey through your body, starting at the very top (your mouth) and ending at the very bottom (your anus).
It is during this process that the beneficial components of your meal are absorbed, providing you with energy and nutrition. An explanation of the digestive system’s operation is provided below in detail.
Episode 01. Digestive System of Human Body Animation
In the digestion system animation above, you will learn what is the digestive system is and how it works.
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract, as well as your liver, pancreas, and gallbladder, are all components of your digestive system.
The gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) is a set of hollow organs that link to one another from the mouth to the anus.
The organs that make up your GI tract are as follows: your mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus.
Episode 02. Functions of Digestive System
In the above digestion system animation, you will learn the function of the digestion system.
It is necessary to mention seven stages that occur during the digestion of food in the digestive system:
- Ingestion is the activity of ingesting something.
- The movement of food through the digestive tract is referred to as propulsion. Peristalsis is the most important mode of propulsion in the digestive system. It is a sequence of alternating contractions and relaxations of smooth muscle that lines the walls of the digestive organs and urges food to move forward.
- The secretion of digestive enzymes and other chemicals liquefies alters the pH and chemically breaks down the meal. However, the best way is to watch digestion system animation, to understand all this.
- Mechanical digestion refers to the act of physically breaking down food into smaller chunks and consuming them. The muscular churning of the stomach completes the cycle of digestive activity.
- Chemical digestion is the process of chemically dissolving food into smaller molecules. Enzymes in the stomach and small intestines carry out the digestion process.
- Absorption is the transfer of molecules (either by passive diffusion or active transport) from the digestive system to the blood and lymphatic arteries surrounding the digestive tract. Absorption is the process by which digested food (now known as nutrients) enters the body.
- The anus is the organ responsible for removing undigested material.
Episode 03. Digestion and Immunity
In the digestion system animation above, you will learn the connection between digestion and immunity.
However, exercise is also important for kids to digest the food they ingest.