Exercise daily – Junk food is so loved by many. What is not loved are the associated medical conditions and weight gain. Over time, scientists have made research findings at various institutions across America and abroad. These research findings have indicated that fiber and antioxidants can mitigate the health risks associated with eating junk food by counteracting the physiological effects of high-fat and other junk food. This does not mean that unlimited consumption of junk food won’t have consequences. What it does mean is greater freedom and a wider variety of food choices for healthy individuals.
Such groundbreaking research findings include:
James W. Anderson, M.D., along with his colleagues at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine:
- Discovered that a special type of fiber (obtained only from a certain source) can promote healthy cholesterol levels all by itself, even in a diet containing moderate amounts of saturated fat and cholesterol.
- This special type of fiber nabs cholesterol-related acids produced by dietary fat — ushering them out of the body before they can ravage the heart and arteries.
- Discovered that fiber nabs calories before they can be absorbed and stored as fat — thus helping to promote slimness.
Dr. Myron Wentz, Ph.D., at the Cardiology Research Institute in Moscow:
- Discovered that antioxidants can neutralize oxidized lipids produced by deep-fried fatty foods — thus preventing damage to cells and to the lining of the blood vessels and thus lowering the risk of heart disease.
And many, many, many more groundbreaking research findings!
Cutting-edge new book Counteract the Fat:
These groundbreaking research findings have been compiled in the cutting-edge new book Counteract the Fat: A Nutrition Book on Research Findings That Show How Fiber & Antioxidants Can Counteract the Physiological Effects of Junk Food & Promote Nonrestrictive Weight & Cholesterol Control.
- The author offers healthy individuals a viable alternative to severely restrictive eating habits that stands alone as an informative, research-backed contribution to the field of dietary science.
- With easy-to-understand language, Counteract the Fat explains how fiber and antioxidants can help stave off cellular damage, illness and obesity even in a non-severely restrictive diet.
- Counteract the Fat is perfect for healthy adults with no history of debilitating illnesses who would like to maintain their health without sacrificing their favorite indulgences.
- Counteract the Fat uncovers and discusses discoveries made by scientists at more than a dozen world-class institutions.
- Unlike many health, nutrition, and diet books, Counteract the Fat provides the reader with well-rounded knowledge. In other words, the book discusses both dietary and non-dietary factors that affect weight, cholesterol and other aspects of health — based on scientific studies.
About the Author:
- DéShond D Barnes discovered the Counteract the Fat concept in the late 1990’s by poring through medical journals and health and nutrition publications for nearly a year, and has practiced the revolutionary Counteract the Fat methodology ever since — with incredible results!
- By consuming a daily diet containing an average of 100+% of the Recommended Daily Allowance for fiber, antioxidants and other nutrients, Barnes has maintained excellent blood cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and body weight over the decades without sacrificing unhealthy junk food favorites.
- This has inspired Barnes to share this information with the rest of the world by publishing Counteract the Fat more than two decades later.
- Barnes also teaches Counteract the Fat seminars to spread the word about the Counteract the Fat methodology. Barnes lives and writes in northern Illinois.
How to obtain the Counteract the Fat book?
- Buy from Amazon:
Counteract the Fat is available for preview and purchase in the Amazon Marketplace at an unheard-of 79% temporary introductory promotional discount off of the regular price of $27.96, thus saving the buyer $21.97 upon ordering before midnight tonight!
- Send media request:
Complimentary review copies are available to the media upon request. Send media requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counteract the Fat is a compilation of research findings that indicate that fiber and antioxidants can counteract the physiological effects of high-fat and other junk food, thus helping healthy individuals maintain their health without sacrificing their favorite indulgences. But individuals must be healthy with no history of chronic, debilitating diseases.